Today we are going to be dishing out detailed information of the Nigerian Air Force 2018/2019 recruitment. So if you are interested in knowing about this, keep reading and you will also be guided on how to apply for 2018/2019 AirForce recruitment.
The Nigerian Air force is a branch of the Nigerian armed forces that is focused on air. The Nigerian Airforce is one of the largest in Africa with about 10,000 personnel. Some of the aircrafts at their disposal include 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, 12 Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano, along with armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft. Their responsibility includes; protecting the airspace, carrying out air attacks, supporting ground troops, etc.
The Nigerian Airforce online registration for 2018 started in January and closed in February. The 2019 registration will also likely be in this timeframe. So for the Nigerians who will be interested in applying, make sure you keep yourself informed and tuned in during that period to avoid missing out.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT
The date for the recruitment exercise will be announced by the Nigerian Air force on its website. The registration deadline will also be announced as the form is released.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT 2019
1. The applying candidates must be of Nigerian origin.
2. The age of applicants must be between 17 and 22 years for non tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen and women, by December 2019. Those applying for drivers should be between the ages of 18 and 28 by December 2019.
3. It is mandatory that all applicants for Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2019 are single.
4. The height requirement for applicants is as follows; Minimum height requirement is 1.65m or 5.4ft for females while that for males is 1.68meters or 5.5ft.
For Non Tradesmen/women; applicants must have a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE which was obtained nothing later than 6 years before the exercise.
For Tradesmen/Women; applicants are required to have OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City and Guild Certificate. The candidates with only a trade test certificate must also possess with that certificate, a minimum of three passes including English Language in NECO/SSCE/GCE.
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRITMENT 2018/2019 ASSESSMENT TEST CENTRES
Note that before you can proceed into the next stage of the Nigerian Airforce recruitment, a qualifying recruitment test will hold in the following centers;
· Makurdi – Nigerian Airforce Base Makurdi
· Lagos – Sam Ethnan Airforce Base, Ikeja, Lagos.
· Ilorin – 303 MAG, Nigerian Airfoce, Ilorin
· Enugu – 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group, Nigerian Airforce, Enugu.
· Port Harcourt – 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Airforce, Port Harcourt.
· Benin – 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Airforce Benin.
· Kaduna – Nigerian Airforce Base, Kawo, Kaduna.
· Maiduguuri – 105 Composite Group Nigerian Airforce Maiduguri
· Ipetu-Ijesha – Nigerian Airforce Institute of Safety
· Sokoto – 119 Forward Operation Base, Mabera, Sokoto
· Yola – 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Airforce, Yola.
· Jos – 451 Nigerian Airforce Station, Jos.
· Bauchi – Nigerian Airforce Base, Bauchi.
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT 2018/2019 SCREENING VENUES
Makurdi – Nigerian Airforce Base Makurdi, Lagos – Sam Ethnan Airforce Base, Ikeja, Lagos, Ilorin – 303 MAG, Nigerian Airfoce, Ilorin, Enugu – 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group, Nigerian Airforce, Enugu, Port Harcourt – 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Airforce, Port Harcourt. Benin – 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Airforce Benin, Kaduna – Nigerian Airforce Base, Kawo, Kaduna, Maiduguuri – 105 Composite Group Nigerian Airforce Maiduguri. Ipetu-Ijesha – Nigerian Airforce Institute of Safety, Sokoto – 119 Forward Operation Base, Mabera, Sokoto, Yola – 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Airforce, Yola, Jos – 451 Nigerian Airforce Station, Jos. Bauchi – Nigerian Airforce Base, Bauchi.