The five female immigration officers whose Bob Daddy challenge went viral over the social media has been penalised by the Nigeria Immigration Services (NIS). The NIS after much deliberation decided to punish the female officers by posting them to several locations without relocation cost. The NewswireNGR reported that some of the officers were posted from their primary place of assignment in Lagos, Enugu and FCT Abuja to harsh places of duty such as Yobe, Borno and Kano State. According to an official report by the Assistance Controller General of NIS, Iam Haliru, the #BopDaddyChallenge video clip was “a lot of embarrassment.”
Read more on: Best Men’s Native Styles in 2020 (Stunning Images)
According to the official memo that was published to the public, the new key place of duties are:
1. Priscilla Irabor, whose primary place of responsibility is Lagos State Command has been retransferred to the Nigeria Immigration Training School, Kano (ITSK).
2. Binti Attabor, whose primary place of duty is FCT Abuja, Head Office, has been reposted to the Yobe State Command (YBSC).
3. Catherine Bakura, whose main place of work is Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Enugu, has been moved to the Nigeria Immigration Training School Ahoada (NITSA), Rivers State.
4. Blessing Alfred Udida, whose main place of call is in FCT Abuja, HQ, has been retransferred to the Akwa Ibom State Command (AKSC).
5. Lastly, Ockiya Eneni, whose core place of assignment is Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card (CERPAC) production facility, has been reposted to the Borno State Command (BOSC).
“The five female immigration officers have been strongly advised to report to their new assigned place of work on or before May 19, 2020,” said Iam.